Travel India Terms and Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality, please speak to our tour experts.
- Travel India is engaged in the business of organizing travel and holidays and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service. Travel India shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are Travel India independent contractors.
- We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments before confirming their international bookings with Travel India . By offering travel products for particular destinations, Travel India does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. Travel India is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Travel India reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
- The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
- All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from Travel India . Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, some aspects of the holiday package are non-refundable. Travel India cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
- The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purposes only.
- Travel India has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on its website at the time of compilation. However, as this information is supplied by authorized tour/cruise operators, accommodation and other service providers in our travel packages. Travel India accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate description or inaccuracy mentioned in the package or on the website.
- All activities and legal proceedings will be subject to Lucknow jurisdiction.