MANALI TOUR PACKAGE
Celebrated for its lovely landscape and Himalayan backdrop, Manali has always been a much talked about and visited tourist destination. Our customized Manali tour package gives you the opportunity of visiting some of the popular tourist hotspots. Be it sightseeing in the local areas, excursion to Rohtang Pass or a bath at the natural sulphur spring, our short three nights and four days Manali holiday tour package provides you everything. So without much ado, pack your bags for a memorable journey to Manali.
Day 1- Delhi To Manali Over Night Journey :-
Arrive at Delhi Railway station / Airport Meet our assistance and drive to Manali via Overnight Journey.
Day 2- Manali city tour :-
Morning Checkin Hotel .Take some rest and Ready to city tour visiting..........
- Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba temple” built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway.)
- Manu Temple.
- Tibetan Monastery.
- Vashisht Village.
- “Club house” the club house with its comprehensive facilities that include a Roller skating rink.
- An auditorium.
- Billiards room.
- A library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.”
- Tibetan monastery, van vihar, and “Vashist” well known for its hot springs. there are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashist and to lord rama.
Return back to hotel. Dinner & stay Overnight in hotel.
Day 3- Manali (Rohtang Pass / Solang valley) :-
Morning Complete your breakfast and get ready for some Adventurous Activities in Rohtang Pass / Solang valley.....
Manali (51 Km s.) Full day excursion Solang Valley. Solang valley gives you stunning views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful glaciers, other adventure sports like Zorbing, Horse Riding, and Snow Motor Bikes riding are also available). Up to Snow Line Rohtang Pass. Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Solang Valley Snow point :-
- Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nallah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions.
- The sports most commonly offered are parachuting
- Giant slopes of lawn comprise Solang Valley and provide its reputation as a popular ski resort. A few ski agencies offering courses and equipment reside here and operate only during winters.
Rohtang pass :-
- The pass provides a natural divide between the Kullu Valley with a primarily Hindu culture (in the south), and the arid high-altitude Lahaul and Spiti valleys with a Buddhist culture (in the north).
- The pass lies on the watershed between the Chenab and Beasbasins.
- On the southern side of this pass, the Beas River emerges from underground and flows southward and on its northern side, the Chandra River (flows from the eastern Himalayas), a source stream of the river Chenab, flows westward.
- Rohtang pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost of vehicle & permit (Tuesday pass is closed).
Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 4- Kasol & Manikaran & Kullu :-
Morning after breakfast check out from and Ready to explore - Kasol. Upon arrival check-in Kasol camp. ttake some rest then get ready visit to Kasol & Manikaran & Kullu
Visit :- Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Kullu Vally, Kullu Shawl Industry and Vaishno Devi Temple.
Kullu adventure sports :-
- Kullu is a hot-spot for adventure sports.
- River rafting.
- Hiking over the Himalayan glaciers are some of the activities that Kullu offers.
- Angling is another activity enjoyed a lot by locals as well as tourists.
- Mountaineering beginners can trek around the Beas Kund region.
& Trekking Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 31.2 km from Bhuntar and Visit sightseeing. Raghunath Mandir ,Chalal Trek Trail , Shiv Temple ,Trekking. Return Back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner over night Stay in Camp.
Day 5- Kasol to Delhi Departure :-
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and visit to local market and Drive To Delhi departure (Railway Station / Airport)
with Happy Tour Memories of Travel India Services.