Soothe your soul by witnessing the saint performing the famous ritual, Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. Visit the renowned Chanda Devi temple and Mansa Devi temple located on two different Parvat, Bilwa Parvat and Neel Parvat of Sivalik Hills. Explore the Laksham Jhula and Ram Jhula with the majestic views of the River Ganga. Feel the fresh breeze of air at Neer Gaddu Waterfall, distanced at 5km from Lakshman Jhula. Pay heed to the Parmarth Niketan Ashram, located on the banks of gang river and within the lush greenery of the Himalayas
Day 1: Arrival | Rishikesh Sightseeing
- Get picked up from Haridwar Railway Station/ Rishikesh Bus stand in the morning and get transferred to the Camp in Rishikesh in a private vehicle.
- Check in at the camp and to get freshen up to explore Rishikesh
- Enjoy having lunch in one of the oldest food joints of Rishikesh and get the flavors of garhwali food. One can visit this places Chotiwala, Freedom cafe , Pappu Lassi etc
- Visit the most famous attraction points which include Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula and get a magnificent look of River Ganga.
- Get connected to nature while visiting Neer Gaddu Waterfall,the water flowing from natural rocky cliffs tempts the holidaymakers to take a cool dip in the narrow stream.
- Visit the famous Parmarth Niketan Ashram - Ashram is a true spiritual haven, lying on the holy banks of Mother Ganga in the lap of lush Himalayas
- After which visit the market of Rishikesh and get many things to take as a souvenir from the journey.
- In the evening experience the Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, the main and foremost thing here is to see the flow of Ganga river along with hundreds of people praying all together and bells are ringing everywhere, that whole scenario will mesmerize one for sure.
Day 2: Adventure and Haridwar Sightseeing
- Wake up early to have a mesmerizing view of sun rays falling on river water.
- You can choose to get indulged in various adventure activities like Rafting and Bungee jumping (at your own expense) after breakfast or can relax at the camps and enjoy in-house activities.
- Later in the early afternoon, move towards Haridwar for day excursion.
- Enjoy having lunch at a local restaurant in the old lanes of Haridwar and get the flavors of local food..
- Visit hill top temples Chandi devi, Mansa devi one can take a ropeway to skip walking and get a city view while sitting on the ropeway, it shall be a small ride for Mansa Devi and Chanda devi temple.
- Both temples are situated at opposite sides of each other and refer as Siddh Peetha.
- Few things one must give a try while at Haridwar are aloopuri, chaat papdi, jalebi ,badam milk etc.
- Enjoy the evening by getting into the city vibes and experience the ritual of light and sound of Ganga Aarti at Har ki pauri where the priests perform prayers with bowls of fire and the ringing of the temple bells.
Day 3 :Departure | End of Trip
- Wake up with the prayers going on everywhere and the soothing sound of river Ganga.
- After breakfast pack bags not only with the luggage but also with memories and head toward your home.
- Get transferred to the bus stand/ railway station.
- End of trip